I realize I haven’t posted anything about how my custom Rainbow Dash was coming along, so here is a little progress shot. At this point she has been re-rooted with all of the beautiful pony hair from dollyhair.com and I’ve customized her face a little just to give her a more determined look. 😉 At this point she is waiting now for me to have some time to run to the fabric/craft supply so I can purchase some water resistant glue to seal her hair inside her head. After that happens I will then be able to reattach her head and begin styling her new hair so she looks more like herself.
Maybe I’ll get lucky and have some time this weekend to go on a supply run because I think it’s high time I got Dash back together again!